1. I inadvertently crossed off some NYC Bucket list things – one of which I didn’t even know should be ON the list.
Top of the Rock is beautiful. The absolute best views. Hands down. I highly recommend it to everyone, even if you’ve lived here for 10 years.
(Although, I am a little biased because I didn’t have to pay. My momma and Uncle came to visit on Saturday, which means I got the mom-star-treatment.)
We accidentally walked through the Central Park Zoo. And I did see a seal. Does this count?
2. I ate a delicious pumpkin cookie today that my co-worker made. She got the recipe from here (she skipped the toffee chips, still so good!) The recipe looks soo simple, so definitely something to keep in mind.
3. My sister is pregnant and it takes all of my will-power not to buy her shirts like this. I also sent her the link to Gina’s cupcake gender reveal and told her I’d bake the cupcakes. Too much…?!😉 I might be worse than my mother…
Three things from Jamie because I wanted to play the game too:
1. When I get married, I want to wear a dress like this. Or maybe just wear this dress- you think she’ll let me borrow it? That’s not tacky, right? Danny pretends he is not amused by the “when I get married” game. It’s okay D$, I know the truth, you sappy son of a gun.
2. I love lifting ridiculously heavy weights. It makes me feel really cool and tough. The callouses on my hands remind me of my old days as a competitive gymnast. Sure, I didn’t stay on the team long enough to compete because four nights a week interfered with my eighth grade social life- but the pride in having a strong tough body is still one in the same.
3. After a conversation with Alyssa on how I’ve felt so BLAH with my appearance over the past couple months, she suggested I get some cute side bangs. I decided to listen to her advice and go for it- adding a nice trim too.
Only problem is- I somehow walked out of the salon with a strange feather floating underneath my pound of hair. Let’s play a game called “how long will it take Danny to notice?”
Stay classy, kids.